AVAILABLE OCTOBER 3RD
Peter Shankman is a busy guy — a media entrepreneur who runs several businesses, gives keynote speeches around the world, hosts a popular podcast, runs marathons and Iron Mans, is a licensed skydiver, dabbles in angel investing, and is loving father to his young daughter.
Simply put, he always seems to have more than 24 hours in a day.
How does he do it?
Peter attributes his unusually high energy level and extreme productivity to his ADHD.
In Faster Than Normal, Shankman shares his hard-won insights and daily hacks for making ADHD a secret weapon for living a full and deeply satisfying life.
Both inspiring and practical, the book presents life rules, best practices, and simple but powerful ways to:
- Harness your creative energy to generate and execute your ideas
- Direct your hyperfocus to get things done
- Identify your pitfalls–and avoid them
- Streamline your daily routine to eliminate distractions
- Use apps and other tech innovations to free up your time and energy
Filled with ingenious hacks and supportive self-care advice, this is the positive, practical book the ADHD community has long needed – and is also an invaluable handbook for anyone who’s sick of feeling overwhelmed and wants to drive their faster-than-normal brain at maximum speed…without crashing.